Expert Toddler Care in Rochester
Early childhood care
- Our infant program is for ages 6 weeks through 18 months and has a child-to-caregiver ratio of 4:1.
- We follow your at-home schedule in order to maintain consistency in your child’s routine.
- Parents can either provide food for their child or take advantage of meals provided by the center.
- We understand that parents may want to check-in during the day. To support this, we have a direct phone line to the infant room, as well as an open door policy, so parents can come visit any time.
- In preparation for transitioning to the toddler program, children ages 12 through 18 months are moved to an infant classroom containing four children each. This gives them plenty of room to crawl, walk, and play in a more structured classroom environment.
- Our toddler program is for children 18 months to 3 years of age and has a child-to-caregiver ratio of 5:1.
- Child size bathrooms adjoin each classroom, complete with changing stations, in order to serve children at all stages of potty training. Diapers and wipes are provided.
- Planned daily activities and small groups of five children affords for plenty of individualized attention to allow your child flourish.
- Our enriching toddler program is structured to promote language skills and social development as well as fine and gross motor skills.
- Pre-school classes consist of small groups of seven children per teacher. This allows our faculty to provide individualized attention to foster learning and growth.
- The preschool curriculum continues to build on the fundamental skills such as letters, numbers, cutting and tracing and is done through fun theme based arts and crafts, circle time, dramatic play, and other learning activities.
- The Pre-Kindergarten curriculum includes a review of upper or lower case letters, mastering the sounds of letters and writing practice.
- Other favorite activities include rhyming words, sight words, number games and large motor activities.
- Upon completing this program, children are well-prepared for the environment and challenges of Kindergarten.